Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New Adventures

Hello everyone!!

I deeply apologize for the lack of updates around here.  I guess I sometimes forget that I have this blog, especially since I have my Facebook page...and the fact that I have not completed any costumes recently!  Unfortunately I will not be attending Celebration Anaheim next week, but we will definitely be saving up for the next one!

That being said, some of you may know about my new adventure as a featured blogger with The Cantina Cast.  I recently published a post about Costuming basics, and here it is  :)  My hope is to make this a recurrent series, and I am in need of your input as to what I could cover in future entries. Check out the first installment and let me know what other questions you have or about what other things you have questions.

Thank you...and hopefully I will have more updates as soon as I finish some of my in-progress costumes :)

2 comments:

alexandra thomas said...

ss

alexandra thomas said...

An assortment of designs and details supply a lineup of choices in all our styles. Each design is a part of art and can be made to certain measurements. If you are curious to know more about silk nightgowns, learn here.